Customer Service with Words that Change Minds
Words that Change Minds for Improving Customer Care
Using the world acclaimed LAB Profile©
Practical skills and advice to improve communication
Build on your customer facing employee’s current practical strengths and knowledge
Enhances the fundamental of customer service professionalism
You or your staff can take Modules One and Two independently – both modules required for Module Three
On this workshop you will learn how to:
· Develop your knowledge of what customers are really saying and to respond effectively.
· Enhance the qualities and capabilities you have that make you good at customer service.
· Be able to identify customer’s needs through their language style and match that for repeat business.
· Use the ‘Two-solution’ solution
· and the upset customer process
This methodology enables customer service tailored to your customers
Enables better team understanding and improved delegation
Enables employees to stand in the customer’s shoes
By listening out for language patterns and matching these patterns to provide the ultimate in customers satisfaction and repeat business
Not by giving things away but by understanding all round and retaining customer loyalty.
1) Module One covers basic Motivation Traits from the LAB Profile® plus the Upset Customer process
2) Module Two looks at the ‘Two-solution’ Solution plus Working Traits (emotions, ideal staff and more) from the LAB Profile® .
3) Optional Module Three requires you to have completed Modules One and Two, you then go on to complete certification as a LAB Profile® Practitioner.
This is an internationally recognised qualification that makes you and your employees the Customer Service team with a difference that makes the difference. The supplier, Retailer, Hospitality etc. The team/company/organisation of choice. Both Modules One and Two required for this.